Mike’s Farm serves up all our dishes family style with a touch of country. So have a seat at one of our large farm tables and we will bring our bowls of fried chicken and all the fixin’s. We have plenty of comfortable rocking chairs on the front porch for you to relax in while waiting for your table or to recuperate after eating ’til your buttons pop! Our walls are covered with antiques, photos and trinkets from the local area throughout history. If you leave here hungry, you can’t blame us!
Our menu features the best of down home country cooking. Fried chicken, pork loin and gravy, country ham biscuits, mashed potatoes, macarroni and cheese, green beans, corn and then we top it off with a sweet dessert!
Our Hour of Operation change with the season.
Operating Hours: November 1- November 22
- Thursday & Friday: 4:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Saturday: 2:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- Sunday-Wednesday: CLOSED
CLOSED Thanksgiving Day
Operating Hours: November 23-December 23
- Thursday & Friday: 4:0 pm-9:00 pm
- Saturday: 2:00 pm- 9:00 pm
- Sunday-Wednesday: By Reservation Only
CLOSED Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
Operating Hours: December 26-December 30
- Tuesday-Saturday: 4:00-8:00
Operating Hours: December 31- January 10, 2018
- CLOSED for the New Year! We will re-open with year round business hours January 11th, 2018.